Friday, April 4, 2008

Learn to memorize Dua (supplication)

And when My servant ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me, indeed I am near. I respond the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided.
(Al Quran, Surah Al Baqarah 2:186)

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The supplication of one of you is granted if he does not grow impatient and say, I supplicated my Lord but it was not granted.
(Hadith: Muslim)

=================

Assalamulaikum,

Yesterday, one of the kids who came to me asked about supplication or du'a.
I hope that the kids will learn some of this good du'a at home.

You will need to read
or "The Ettiquette of Du'a.

May Allah increase us in knowledge. Ameen.

There are supplications or du'a that good for kids to memorize, as following:


To watch the lovely videos:

Insha Allah, the kids will enjoy and learn to memorize some of the duas.

My youngest son memorized Surah Al Imran ayah 190 to 200
last week.
Alhamdulillah, Allah give him mercy to memorize.

May Allah give us mercy to be close to Allah. Ameen.