- Islam for Kids
The website has games, colour, story, learn about Islam, poetry, and teaching Islam to kids.
This website has Books and Stories, Games, Audio/Video, Songs, and Activities.
- Listen and Watch: World Angels and Jinn by Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips (88:30 min)
- Science Online Living Things Grade K-8
- Printable Science Worksheets: Living Things
- Cell and Living Things Web Quest
- life Science: Classification Living Things
- Life Science: Classification Worksheet
- Classifying Living Things Worksheet
- Living and Non Living Things Lesson Plan
- Ourselves and Pushes - Pulls
- Super Science Experiment
This is Free Summer Club, a FREE service to homeschool families to encourage kids of all ages to enjoy science, math, and physics.
- MIT Open Courseware: Physics
For grade 9-12.
- Numbers and Measurement
- Introduction Palindromic Numbers
For grade 7 and Up.
- Tidepool Math: Curriculum K-8th and High School
This curriculum provides lessons and exercises to help students become
familiar with tidepool habitats.
For age 5-18.