My friend said, "No,I never heard that."
Her friend answered that:
- Alif is for standing up in salah.
- Dal is for bowing in salah.
- Mim is for sujud.
Another meaning of Alif Dal Mim is for Prophet Adam (AS), the first prophet.
She also said, "Alif Dal Mim is also for All Dear Mankind."
I think this is just for fun to learn the Arabic letters.
To learn more Arabic Alphabet:
- Fun with Arabic
- Learn Arabic Letter Online
- Arabic Alphabet Online
- Yemenlinks: Arabic Resources
- Horus: Learn Arabic
- Arab Academy
- Madinah Arabic
- Arabic Alphabet Nasheed
- Learn Arabic Letters of the Alphabet, Alif Ba
- Muslim Kid School (Arabic Alphabet)
For more links, please see Ikhlas Homeschool: Arabic