The Expo consisted of an Exhibit Hall with more than 40 booths of hands-on scientific activity, demonstrations, products an information, as well as a Science Theatre featuring dramatic, live science-oriented entertainment on stage.
Children learned that science is just plain fun!
Alhamdulillah, the children learned and had fun learning science in there.
There were so many science activities, such as
- learning the Three Laws of Newton.
- Activities 4-H learning environment science programs
- Taking a trip through the night sky in the Starlab's planetarium from The Astronomical Society of New Haven, Inc
- Learn about the science of "cross polymers" through the creation of play putty.
You can make your own Play Putty Experiment
- Learn about principles of physic.
- Learn the Bernoulli's Principle. or here or watch this
- Experience the wonder and excitement of "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Recover."
The kids create theirs own recycled or reused craft that the kids can take home.
- Learn about energy from eesmarts
- Learn about DNA, see DNA EpiCenter
- First Robotics-oriented educational program
- Learn how to make coolege a reality, Know How 2 GO Connecticut
- Make cup of Mad Science super-stretchy putty.
- The Science of Sailing.
- New England Air Museum
- Planstastic Science: Going Buggy!
- and more.
My youngest one only wanted to meet Curious George, her favorite games and The Garbage Man.
On the way, we didn't forget to pray Zuhur in the rest area, exit 14 off I-91.
We should teach our kids to pray in time whereever we go.
We got home at 5pm. My youngest played with the play putty, and the play putty got sticky in her long hair. She cried, I tried to take out the play putty slowly by putting some olive oil to her hair. It took an hour to do that. At the end, I washed her hair with warm water, then the play putty melted away.
Now, the hair's clear from play putty. Next time, please take care of play putty from the hair.
I was happy to meet other muslim families there. I hope that this field trip gave the knowledge and fun to all the kids.
Insha Allah, we are going again next year.