Saturday, April 26, 2008

CPTV Family Science Expo 2008

We went to 2008 CPTV Family Science Expo in Hartford, on Thursday, April 24, 2008.

The Expo consisted of an Exhibit Hall with more than 40 booths of hands-on scientific activity, demonstrations, products an information, as well as a Science Theatre featuring dramatic, live science-oriented entertainment on stage.

Children learned that science is just plain fun!

Alhamdulillah, the children learned and had fun learning science in there.

There were so many science activities, such as



My youngest one only wanted to meet Curious George, her favorite games and The Garbage Man.

On the way, we didn't forget to pray Zuhur in the rest area, exit 14 off I-91.
We should teach our kids to pray in time whereever we go.


We got home at 5pm. My youngest played with the play putty, and the play putty got sticky in her long hair. She cried, I tried to take out the play putty slowly by putting some olive oil to her hair. It took an hour to do that. At the end, I washed her hair with warm water, then the play putty melted away.
Now, the hair's clear from play putty. Next time, please take care of play putty from the hair.


I was happy to meet other muslim families there. I hope that this field trip gave the knowledge and fun to all the kids.

Insha Allah, we are going again next year.