Insha Allah, it will useful to everybody.
To teach Arabic Quran to the kids, it takes time and practice alot.
These are the five steps ,I summarize it from what i have been done in teaching my kids and other kids ,too.
I. Recognize the alphabets.
There are two ways:
1. By memorizing the alphabets from Alif to Yaa.
2. By learning and memorizing the Arabic Alphabet Pyramid.
II. Learn the vowel letters in Arabic (Fatha, Kasra, and Dummah)
III. Practice reading and writing joined letters in beginning, middle, and ending for three letters or more.
IV. Learn other signs, such as Tanween, Sukun, Shaddah, etc.
V. Learn tajweed , rules of recitation.
VI. Learn the meaning and memorizing the surah in AL Quran.
The kids love to read and memorize all the 28 letters, by singing it.
To learn and hear the Arabic Alphabets:
1. Arabic Alphabet Interactive
2. Arabic Letters Nasheed
3. Fun with Arabic
4. Learn Arabic Fatha/Kasra/Damma
5. Learn Arabic Letters - Games
If your kids already memorize all the letters.
Now you can start teaching them about "The vowel in Arabics"
1. Sound A or "Fatha" , please click Learn Fatha
2. Sound I or "Kasra" , please click Learn Kasra
3. Sound U or "Dummah" , please click Learn Dummah
or click Learn Dummah in Arabic
For big kids 13 and up or adults, the easy way is teaching them by grouping the letters.
The groups that you can use:
Abjad - The Arabic letters Pyramid
When they memorize the letters and know how the letters joined together, the kids will easy start to read the Quran.
This pyramid is very useful to make it easy to understand how the letters are joined.
To Learn Tanween, as following:
1. Learn Tanween(Fatha)
2. Learn Tanween(Kasra)
3. Learn Tanween(Dummah)
To learn Rules of Recitations, Rules of Recitation
That's it for today. Insha Allah, to be continued........
For more informations, you can read:
1. Learn Arabic Quran from Nooraani Qaaidah (Requires "Simplified Arabic" Font)
2. Learn Arabic Quran
3. Quran Page
4. The Importance for Muslims to Learn Quranic Arabic
5. Islam About com: Learn Arabic
6. The Arabic Alphabet
7. How to write the Arabic Alphabet
8. Arabic Alphabets in charts
9. How to sound the Arabic Alphabets
10. Arabic Alphabets Lists
To watch Learning Arabic Letters:
1. Learn Arabic Letters
2. Muslim Kids School- Arabic Alphabet
3. Arabic Alphabet
To watch Learning Tajweed:
1. Learn Tajweed-Lesson 1
2. Learn tajweed-Lesson 2/Fatha
3. Learn Tajweed-Lesson 3/Kasra
4. Learn Tajweed-Lesson 4/Dummah
5. Learn Tajweed-Lesson 5/Tanween(Fatha)
6. Learn Tajweed-Lesson 6/Tanween(Kasra)
7. Learn Tajweed-Lesson 7/Tanween(DUmmah)
8. Learn Tajweed-Lesson 8 (Alif)
9. Learn Tajweed-Lesson 9 (Waw)
10. Learn Tajweed-Lesson 10 (Yaa)
11. Learn Tajweed-Lesson 11 (Long Vowel letters Alif Waw and Yaa)
12. Lesson Tajweed-Lesson 12
13. Lesson Tajweed -Lesson 13
14. Lesson Tajweed-Lesson 14 (Silent Letters)
15. Lesson Tajweed-Lesson 15 (Saddah)
16. Lesson Tajweed-Lesson 16 (Maddah=Prolongation)
17. Arabic Alphabet