Thursday, July 17, 2008

Test in Our Life


Alhamdulillah, today one of my children was taking test in one of college near our house. On Monday, she was interviewed by director of admission. Then she had the appointment for the placement test on July 17.
My daughter had the test from 11am to 1pm.
When she finished, we did not know the result was good or not. We only knew that there was score on that print paper.
After test, my daughter had to go to one room for counseling.
The people in the office were all surprise with her score.
They were starting to ask to my daughter:

  • How old are you?
    They said that she is very young for this score. And It is impossible.
    Well, she did very well on the test. Alhamdulillah.
  • Where did you learn? I want my kids to learn, too.
    Homeschool....hmmmm
  • Who are the teachers?
    My parent.


Next, The director of admission talked with my daughter for next interview with dean to talk about what class she will take for this fall.
Insha Allah, the appointment will be at the end of July or the beginning of August.

I said to my daughter, this is just test for the dunya, wordly life.
Success or Failure is from Allah subhana wa ta'ala.
Allah already has plan for this.
We have to be ready also the test for akherah.
My daughter said, "Ibu (Mom in Indonesian), I just finished memorizing six juz of Al Qur'an. I want to be like my sweet friend, Zainab, who was already hafidz in memorizing Al Qur'an."
Alhamdulillah.
She is going to miss her friend, Zainab, if she will move to other place.

This is my daughter's favorite reciter, Qur'an Audio MP3.
You can hear and memorize or review your surah from this Qur'an Audio MP3.
Insha Allah.

This is all about test in our life.....for dunya and for akherah.
We have to make balance in our life.

Insha Allah, we will see more homeschooling story to share with us.


May Allah help our kids to be success in their life for dunya and akherah. Ameen.