As Muslim kids, they have to learn about the stories of our prophets.
This is one of our beliefs in the pillar of Iman (Beliefs). It is to believe Prophets and Messengers of Allah.
Some of the links for the stories of Prophets and Companions are:
- We love to hear this History of Islam and Life of the Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa salam).
If you want your children to love our Prophets, they have to learn and to know more about the Seerah of Prophets Muhammad SAW and other prophets.
The story consists of two periods:
- Makkan Period.
- Madinah Period.
- Makkan Period.
- Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him
- This is Muhammad
- The Stories of Prophets
- Ikhlas Homeschool: Islamic Study
- Audio Understanding Islam: The Prophets and The Last of Prophet (Seerah)
- The Stories of Sahaba
- a2Youth: The Stories of Prophets and Companions
- Muhammad The Prophet of Islam
Insha Allah, our children will learn about the history of our religion and love all our prophets.
When they finish listening the stories, you can ask the kids to make the journal stories of what they have listened. This is part of their writing assignment.
You can make small Islamic Quiz about this.
Some of the links are:
(Please always advise your kids to do the Quiz that appropriate with their age and the right informations.)
- Islamic Quiz (our Favorite Quizes)
- Islamic quiz:
- Islamic Quiz: Pillar of Beliefs
- Islamic Quiz: Islamic Months
- General Islamic Quiz Games
- Online Quiz: Pillar of Islam
- Another list Quiz
- Islamic Quiz (Please advise the kids that not all the questions is suitable for the kids to answer)
May Allah increase us in knowledge. Ameen.